Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Getting Pregnant at a Young Age

Many girls will say they won't get pregnant until they're married or have a boyfriend. But that doesn't always happen.



I know girls I used to go to school with who were 13 and 14 years old and they were pregnant. The questions they always asked themselves were: "Should I get an abortion so my parents won't find out?" and "Who's going to take care of my baby if I can't?" Many of them did get abortions and were very hurt.



You never want to be stuck in this type of situation. When you get "that feeling" to do something wrong with someone, please save yourself and do not do it. You will highly regret it later.



Here are some questions you should ask yourself. Comment and answer If you want:



Is getting pregnant before you're married right?


Does God like it when we disobey his will?


Is this the right thing to do?


How old is too young?

*A special thanks to Google Images for the great pictures*

No comments:

Post a Comment